WELCOME TO FLUID POWER PROFESSIONALS IN ACTION
Thank You for Being a Fluid Power Professional. Please Submit your Photo for the Photo Contest!
The “Fluid Power Professionals in Action” photography contest is open from January 1st to March 31st 2014.
Winners' names, photographs, and captions will be published in the July/August issue of the Fluid Power Journal to honor and celebrate Fluid Power Professionals Day on June 19th. All entrants will be recognized online for their contributions and the winners published.
HOW IT WORKS: Simply upload a photo of yourself or other Fluid Power Professionals in action (click the Submit my Photo button above). Anyone in the Fluid Power Industry may enter photos for the contest. You may enter photos in any or all of the following four (4) categories:
- Professionals in Action – These submissions can be of any single person or group shot doing anything, as long as the folks are in fluid power.
- Power Density – These submissions should depict the amazing power or work that can be achieved through fluid power systems.
- Path of Least Resistance – These submissions could depict the conductors and connectors used in most fluid power systems or could depict the path a piece of equipment creates.
- Fluid Power in Motion - These submissions should be action shots of fluid power. Both linear and rotary motion will be accepted.
Note: In order to be published in the Fluid Power Journal, any individual standing in the vicinity of machinery must be shown wearing safety glasses in the photo.
CONTEST PRIZES: Three prizes are available for the “Fluid Power in Action” photo contest in each category.
- The 1st place winner will receive $250.
- The 2nd place winner will receive $100.
- The 3rd place winner will receive $50.
JUDGING: Submitted photos will be judged by a committee. The photo will be judged with equal weight placed on photographic skill, creativity, and relevance to the theme of “Fluid Power in Action.” Judges’ decisions will be final and will take place during the first week of June 2014.
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be announced on June 19th, 2014 and notified.